* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Saturday, November 03, 2012

Once upon a time in Miri

And so, I've reached Miri. Havent get a chance to settle down and do my stuff in office as I've been travelling around for work purposes.Where do I start hmm...

1st thing in the morning when I woke up, this is what i saw at my neighbor's entrance LOL

Life is interesting,dont u think so?

Went to visit Limbang area last week.Not a bad place to chill out.Relaxing place,everything is slow and steady,people enjoying their ride.And the language there is a different;they dont call ayam perut .they called it ayam BERUBUT.lol...sounds funny

And my office?im always looking at the plane flying and landing.Only nightmare is when it started raining....sigh

No comments: